Minimal Access Solutions (MAS) was set up in July 2005 with an objective to offer high quality laparoscopic products for General Surgery, Gynaecology and Urology at a competitive price.
With years of experience, our sales personnel can offer advice and suggest the most cost effective ways for you to obtain long lasting instrumentation at a price you can afford.
Our range has now expanded to include Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, ENT and we have recently put together a selection of products for Cardiac Surgery.
We believe that in conjunction with the manufacturers below, we can offer you, our customer, this “best value for money” solution.
We are UK distributors for :-
- Sunoptics Surgical - Fibreoptic cables
- Henke Sass Wolf - Rigid telescopes
- Tontarra - Laparoscopic instrumentation & accessories
- Tontarra - Rongeurs and spinal surgery instrumentation
- Sunoptics - SDS headlight camera system
- Sunoptics - Headlight systems
- Hermann - Instrumentation including brow lift, micro instruments, micro specialist scissors and a wide range of other specialist plastics instrumentation
- Sunoptics - Headlights, light sources and fibre light cables
- Optim - Nasopharyngoscope (including LED - no light source required)
- Henke Sass Wolf - FESS telescopes
- UK Pattern instrumentation from several UK manufacturers including, laryngoscopes, bronchoscopes and micro instrumentation
To protect your instrumentation investment, a wide range of baskets and containers is also available All our instrumentation is available with protection by our All our instrumentation is available fully containerised utilising the Bahadir sterile container system. We provide a wide range of everything in our range is fully compliant with EC regulations and of course all our products have the manufacturers CE mark and certification.
All the laparoscopic instruments supplied by Minimal Access Solutions can be containerised utilising the SteriCon container system which you can see on the SteriCon website www.stericon.co.uk
These EN868-8 compliant containers eliminate the risk of torn drapes and provide a proven aluminium barrier allowing the safe movement of your sterile instrument investment over long or short distances.
Utilising the many years of experience and expertise our sales personnel possess, we have also started selling open surgery instrumentation for several specialities including :-
- Plastic surgery
- Neuro surgery
All the instrumentation we sell is manufactured either in the UK, USA or Germany to the highest standards for theatre use
Whether you need laparoscopic instrumentation, single use products or container systems, we have what you need at prices you can afford. At Minimal Access Solutions, our goal is to provide you with a courteous, expedient and professional service of the highest caliber.
If you have any questions or would like to speak with a Minimal Access Solutions representative regarding our products, please give us a ring on 0114 247 6876 or alternatively you can e-mail us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
At Minimal Access Solutions, you, the customer, always comes first.